“By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.”
Food Allergies & Dietary Needs
Hotchkiss Dining Services takes food allergies very seriously. Many students and staff are sensitive to nuts, gluten, dairy and other foods, and we try to accommodate those needs whenever possible. If you have any special dietary requirements or concerns we recommend that you meet with Dining Services to set up a program that best suits you. Please call Andrew Cox at x3754 for an appointment.
Dining Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
The Meal Program
The Meal Program
- A state of the art / progressive program that delivers daily fresh cut fruit & organic yogurts.
- A salad bar that contains Hotchkiss grown vegetables in season, home made salads, fresh top of the line produce, seasonal locally grown produce, organic field greens, varied selections of meat & vegetarian proteins, nuts, granola, and home made croutons.
- Breakfast features omelets & cook to order eggs four days a week, vast fruit & organic bread displays,, and a variety of fresh made sandwiches and breakfast options.
- The lunch program offerings fresh made entrée and side salads, sandwich bar and home made soups and dressings, all made with the freshest ingredients and local produce when available.
- The dinner is more of a home style or restaurant experience with carved dinners or display cooking, all homemade side dishes, and fresh baked breads and desserts.