“By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.”
Our service team is dedicated to nurturing the minds and bodies of the students at The Hotchkiss School - and to keep their parents connected, through this site, you can check on your student's menus, access nutritional information, plan a party, ask us questions, and find other useful links.
Please keep in touch!
Mr. Andrew Cox
General Manager of Dining Services
Oyur focus this semester will be on decreasing the carbon footprint of our dining program while offering more local and sustainbale choices. Some of the sustainable practices so far have been:
- Fairfield Farms at the Hotchkiss School - The Hotchkiss School owns and operates a working farm that supplies our dining hall with fresh vegetables at an increasing rate. Coming soon we'll have chicken from the Farm!
- Bearcat Granola – Made with organic oats we make our own granola in house and named after the Bearcats. “BEARCAT GRANOLA”
- Campus Garden is full of Basil, Rosemary, Lemon Thyme, Lavendar Thyme & Parsley.
- Look for Local Fruit "it's apple season"
- Homemade Croutons
- Annie’s Natural Salad Dressings – Organic & All Natural Salad Dressings
- Sustainable items purchased within 100 miles
- Berkshire Bagels – all bagels
- Michele’s Family Bakery – all sliced bread & weekend pastries
- Vermont’s Bread Company – Breakfast breads & Sliced Breads
- Chucky All Natural Peanut Butter
- Organic Oatmeal
- Organic Low Fat Yogurt Bar
- Homemade Hummus – made with 100% Organic Beans
- Organic Mesclun Mix Greens
- Organic Rice & Beans
- More Info
What have we got in store for dining services? Check here for all the details on campus dining events and special offers! Don’t miss out on the fun with your friends.